Monday 22 July 2013

This reminds me of something

>be in highschool
>government owned school but kinda like private, all the kids parents donate to get in and most of the kids are rich
>teachers often take it out on the students that they're miserable
>make shitty little comments how we have it so easy and they have to live on a teaching salary
>teachers who make the comments are all fat as hell
>one particular fattie hates me a lot
>insults me in front of the class once after I failed a test
>says "that's what you get when you're being pampered with all your fancy phones and your fancy drivers and such"
>my parents were actually insane on discipline and I was seen as the poorest kid in school, even if technically not poor at all
>one day, she is sitting in her chair talking some shit
>mind you, this chair has been sat upon by a million fatties all day erryday
>out of nowhere the legs of her chair break
>she crashes
>guys sitting in front of her are particularly dumb and have no idea how to react
>she can't get up
>has to ask the guys to pick her up
>one of them drops her
>whole class is silent because she is one of those "scary" teachers
>she finally gets up with the help of the two guys
>in the complete silence, I mutter (it was very clearly heard):
>"that's what you get when you're stuffing yourself with all those fancy cakes and all those fancy sandwiches"
>failed her class
>had to go to an exam in the summer
>she was away from school due to heart problems
>young 20ish y/o teacher who had heard about my moment let me pass because he was cool and had had a laugh at me telling the fat evil bitch
>tfw I didn't become a legend or anything because the kids in that school were a bunch of sorry fucks

Still, it was pretty funny seeing her roll around like a turtle trying to get up and failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment