Friday 12 July 2013

I don't understand why fat people start yelling when they don't get things their way, I mean I thought they were supposed to be jolly and what not.

>at apple-bee's with fiance
>on a cut so order of of less than 500 cal menu
>as I place the menu down I feel the earth begin to shake
>I now feel how Haiti felt after the earthquake
>two giant hamplanets and their moons sit in the booth next to our table
>Waitress asks if the ham family needs time to look over menu
>Hampuff says they already have it memorized
>They each order an appetizer, entree, and dessert
>Before the waitress leaves they ask for bigger size servings
>"This is the serving size for all apple-bees I'm sorry"
>Hampuff''s eyes widen
>pores begin to open
>sweat begins to spew from craters on her face
>"I'M PAYING GOOD MONEY HERE AND YOU ARE REFUSING A CUSTOMER?!"
>"I'm sorry ma'am but I-"
>IT DOESN'T MATTER, JUST GET US OUR COKES!"
>fiance giggles
>Hampuff will have none of it
>WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!
>Fiance looks at her
>She opens her mouth
>"Let me guess...you ordered a diet coke?"
>YES

Not much of a story, but happened around lunch today and I had to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment