Monday 8 July 2013

Doing fucking windmills with her tongue in my mouth

>Be junior in high school
>throw party
>pretty good party, bout 25 people there.
>1:1 boy/girl ratio
>girl who my friend is in love with is hitting on me super hard
>She's not fat, shes right in the middle of skinny and chubby
>goes away from party so i have to go get her (cops patrol my street often and this bitch is drunk)
>Tell my friend to go get her
>he comes back, super down, says "she wants you to get her..."
>go to get her
>says she wants to go for a walk
>Tell her ok but we have to go to the park near my house and walk there. streets aint safe yo.
>get to the park
>tell her to put that ass on my lap, which she does
>start making out
>ohmygodthisistheworstkisserintheworld.jpg
>doing fucking windmills with her tongue in my mouth
>4 seconds have passed so far
>stop, tell her we need to go somewhere less visible
>go to hillside
>dont even kiss, just tell her to start sucking my dick
>figure if she does windmill on this it'll be epic
>fucking teeth grinding on my dick, slowly rubbing my skin off
>she's rubbing my chest, cycles between sucking and jerking me
>she actually gives a good handjob
>when shes jerking me off shes sucking on my nipples and shit
>fucking hate it. tell her to stop
>she goes back to blowing me and talking with my dick in her mouth
>"I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY FUCKING MOUTH"
>flip her on her back, mount her
>says shes a virgin and doesnt wanna lose it like this
>fuck. okay take off your shirt then. (she has big tits)
>shirt comes offf
>bra is out
>ohgodyesimgonnatittyfuck.jpeg
>bra is taken off, tits reduce by 50%
>I actually yell "FUCKING GOD DAMN IT!"
>"What, anon?!"
>oh, ummm, I thought there was a snake on my leg. it was just grass.
>Try titty fucking anyway, doesn't work well.
>tell her to keep sucking my dick. im on my back again.
>pretend to cum off to the side. walk back to party. dont speak.

I regret everything. My friend wasnt even mad. Says I did him a favor. I had 2 lines on my dick from her teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment