Thursday 18 July 2013

former mega fatass (now working on tone and smaller diet adjustments so only slight fatass) here - this is very true.

"sugar is like crack, nothing else can give u a rush like it. and if you're used to eating shit you're whole life, then the healthy stuff takes work EVERY SINGLE DAY to eat - yeah, after a while a LOT of the processed crap tastes like shit and natural food tastes way better, but there is always that craving for that shit, and when you give in, you go FULL ON. i've been working on my diet for 13 fucking years, and it STILL is a struggle to avoid some things. food is not really a pleasurable experience, it's a constant battle for control and requires constant monitoring for me. i can't relax and just "listen to my body" because i fucked up my eating habits when i was little. i can't really trust my body.

i cannot tell you how many times i've dived head first into shit food because no other foods work. it sounds stupid, but i have to fight it every day.

currently struggling at 145 pounds at 5'3" to get down in weight. it sux shit and i lose motivation because i have never looked anywhere near women my age. i'm just kinda slightly heavy normal, now, but i've had to kill myself at the gym and had to struggle with diet for a long time just to get to here."

No comments:

Post a Comment