Saturday 15 March 2014

What kind of redneck state do you live in?

>Used to drive a 97 camaro the real sporty round ones
>was 17 volunteering at the church I've been at all my life
>New fat girl needs a ride to lunch with us and someone tells me to take her
>Mfw
>John and I load up and start blasting 24s by T.I.
>Fat girl waddles over
> take the roof off and yell sorry baby but old reds got a weight limit
>burnout into a sick drift to more burnouts
>Youth pastor punched me dead in the face when we got to rushes for endangering john in front of parents

YP and I live together now and john died.
fuck fatties
also
>fat girl hates me from then on
>gets a fat mexi boyfriend
>he wants to race
>I smoke him
>fattie visibly mad yelling at him for losing when we pull back up to church

I took this whole story as :
>hurr durr
>fuck fatties
>murica
>2fast2furious
>fuck cousin
>whoo yolo

This must be the good life below the mason dixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment