Monday 31 March 2014

I died a little that day

>Work in a gym
>Talking to members when I take note of this large lady
>Walks straight to these machines called NuSteps
>Think nothing of it
>Start wiping machines and notice her drink is from McDs, no lid, and on the ground
>Go over there to tell it to get rid of the drink
>As I walk up to her, I see she is eating a Big Mac
>The inner rage mixes with my shame for humanity
>Tell her she needs can't eat in the gym
>gets mad at me and compares it to protein shakes
>Says Im targeting her because shes fat
>Her shitstorm of a reaction builds up and eventually gets her membership revoked

But for real, what the fuck?

Another one
>2013 Jan
>Sitting at desk
>Large woman walks in and gets on a recumbent bike
>5 minutes later notice something odd about her drink choice
>Lady has a gallon of sweet tea with a huge straw coming out of the top
>Before I even react lady packs her stuff
>As she walks by the desk she says "Boy that was a great workout! Worked up a sweat"

No comments:

Post a Comment