Tuesday 11 March 2014

>eating at pizza hut because shitty friends birthday
>having good time,enjoying shit pizza and pasta as greasy as my ass crevice in leg day
>a couple hours comes a fat 450 pound man
>he ordered 2 large pizza,3 plates of wings and 4 jugs of pepsi
>all the time he was eating i was snarling and grinning near him,seeing the abomination he was
>after he finished the entire course in record time,he throws an angry look at me an waddles into the bathroom,which prompt me to follow him there
>fatman was there waiting at the door,he shoves me and call me a douchebag and an arrogrant asshole who makes fun of his condition and slaps me with his ham fist while shouting obscenities
>get pretty mad with him,shouts at him back,then i smashed the toilet mirror
>the reflection of the man i was is gone,now my hand is bleeding gravy
>i was the fat man all along

No comments:

Post a Comment