Wednesday 12 March 2014

Man, wish the home owners association would go fuck themselves out of here

>month ago on my birthday.
>party at my condo. drunk as fuck. having a good time
>9:30 pm, cops come. tell me to turn off music and whatever
>okay.png
>cops leave, drunkenly go go out on my deck and yell at no one in particular "CALLING THE COPS AT 9 PM? FUCK YOU FAGGOT! COME AT ME!" (not even kidding)
>3 mins later someone's pounding on my front door
>drunkenly open door
>some middle aged pudgy cunt starts screaming in my face "I'M THE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO CALLED THE COPS I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT"
>started giggling listened to her for a minute before going "okay sorry bye!"
>she called the HOA the next day
>HOA called me claiming I was using slurs against her, threatening to fine me.
>okay whatever

Translation:

>Getting drunk and being obnoxious
>cops tell me to stop
>lol it takes 2 of you to kill me scrub get gud
>shout offensive language for all to hear, accomplishing nothing
>somebody takes offense to offensive words, reports me

>they are fat
>therefore I am in the right
Man I hate fat people

No comments:

Post a Comment