Monday 19 May 2014

complaining about fat people leaving shit around


How about a fat person leaving actual shit around.
> sophmore year of high school years ago
> have fuckall to do after school so I went home to play some vidya
> older bro walks in the house with a couple of his fat, female friends in tow
> they head outside to smoke
> continue playing vidya when one of the whales pops her head in and asks where the bathroom is
> I direct her, and continue playing
> soon after, she exits casually and returns to shoot the shit
> about 10 minutes later, they leave
> five minutes more, and my twin bro walks in
> first thing he says is, "what's that smell?"
> I sample the air and it smells like a dense fart
> I deduced that the only place it could be coming from is the bathroom, but I couldn't believe it
> fifteen or more minutes have passed and the bathroom is more than 20 feet from the livingroom
> I reveal this to my brother and against his protests, I investigate
> the smell was getting stronger as I walked closer
> I opened the bathroom door and was punched in the face by a pungent odor
>my suspisions were confirmed but I was still baffled
> then I saw it
> a dark ring around the top of the toilet seat
> I dared to inspect it and was stunned again
> it was indeed a ring of shit on the top of the seat
> to this day the only explanation I can think of is she smeared shit all over her ass and sat down
> I closed the door and waited for my older bro to come home so he could clean it

No comments:

Post a Comment