Monday 26 May 2014

A tale about Friend Privelige

> circa september 2013
>befriend fat girl, seems alright, turns out to be sjw
>girl is literally spherical, is typical "you must love my curves or I'll shout rape"
>girl is basically all momscience, only a couple years older than me
>"calories don't count if you eat outside" etc
>have mutual friend, acts like bro
>every time we go anywhere with the sjw she complains about how skinny we are and how we make her "jealous"
>begins falling in love with mutual friend, has unhealthy obsession to the point of stalking
>mutual friend has enough of her shit eventually, blocks/deletes her, refuses to acknowledge her, etc
>one time they happen to be in the same place, sjw hears bro is moving, flips shit
>"why the fuck would you do that, I love you you're my soulmate, you ruined my life" etc
>tfw no fucks given
>sjw has apparently blocked me, according to someone else she constantly bitches about me and how I have "friend privilege" from being thinner than her
>tfw I don't know how to end this story
>I'll just go for one of my privilege-flaunting jogs now

No comments:

Post a Comment