Monday 12 May 2014

be 15 (or 16 idk it was a while ago)


>have fat friend
>mostly just friends with her because she's the only person at school who appreciates the animu
>one day she invites herself over
>whynot.jpeg
>brings over a mini suitcase
>"Haha, I thought you were staying for just one night?"
>"Oh I just brought us some snacks is all :)"
>opens the suitcase
>mfw it's filled with all this gross shit
>mfw she knows I can't even eat gluten because I'm gluten intolerant
>mfw literally all the snacks contain gluten
>mfwnf
>ignore that shit, whatever, I won't let it get me down
>do stupid girl shit
>watch shows
>watch as she eats shit snacks
>it's like 7 PM and she's 1/3 done with the suitcase
>hasn't even asked about why I haven't touched anything that she brought
>ohsheknows.pmg
>"Hey Anon! When are we having dinner?"
>"Oh, I prepared some honey chicken and mashed potatoes and shit for us before you came actually"
>she looks down
>dat dissapointment
>"Oh...I mean, in most sleepovers people usually order pizza"
>this was before people actually made/delivered gluten free pizza that didn't taste like shit
>"Yeah, well, in this sleepover we're eating chicken and potatoes. Pizza's not that healthy anyway"
>see that chin wobble
>shakethatmoneymaker.gif
>"k-kay"
>eat dinner
>damn that's good shit
>do more dumb girl shit
>head to bed
>get woken up by wrappers crackling at about 3 AM
>fuck this gay earth
>eventually fall back asleep at around 5
>get woken up by sausages poking me at about 9 AM
>"Anon, I'm hungry! Can you make breakfast?"
>"dude I'm sleeping, there's leftovers from dinner, can you just grab those intead?"
>"But I finished those already! Plus I noticed you had some bacon and eggs and stuff, and I'm sooo in the mood for breakfast food"
>she...she finished all the chicken and potato leftovers?
>contemplate flipping 40 shits
>ignore her and try to fall back asleep again
>"annoooooonnnnn I'm so huuuuungryy"
>alright.
>nope
>fuck this
>"I don't see how you could be hungry if you ate whatever the fuck you brought with you, as well as about 3 fucking plates of leftovers, and god knows what the fuck else"
>starts crying
>I want to feel bad, I really do
>mumbles something about her blood sugar
>apparently she has to eat every 2 hours or something
>"Well then go grab an apple"
>slumps back into bed
>"I need something *filling*. It's breakfast, so you should be a good host and make stuff!"
>fucccckkkkkkk that
>fall asleep
>get woken up 20 minutes later
>ohgodshesback.jpg
>and she brought my mom
>who looks like she'd just woken up
>"Did you wake my mom up so that I could make you food?"
>"Well my mom's picking me up soon so I needed to get breakfast quick! :)"
>get up
>point to the suitcase
>dear lord I think I see some survivors
>"You can eat whatever you have in there, and the fruits we have in the fridge, otherwise there's no way in hell I'm making you a single thing"
>avoid her fat ass for the next 30 minutes
>her mom picks her up and takes her home
>once she's gone I head back to my room
>mfw she left all of her fucking food wrappers all over my floor

No comments:

Post a Comment