Sunday 18 May 2014

Closest I've got



>be me
>be a couple years ago, I'm around 17
>just got on connecting flight to NC
>my seat is right next to a very large woman
>accept my fate
>put bag in overhead, squeeze in
>immediately, she says "hey, the plane's only half full, do you want to grab that seat over there so you'll have more room?"
>she points at a free row
>"n-no, it's okay"
>ilied.mp3
>she calls over the flight attendant
>"excuse me, can I move over there?"
>flight attendant is cool, and she let's her
>we both get two seats to ourselves now
>both comfortable for the flight
>mfw my only real experience with a really far person, and they were a total bro

And to clarify, it wasn't a "YOU AND YOUR THIN PRIVILAGE ARE IN MY SPACE" request from her, it was a "I know I'm fat and that I'm going to make the flight uncomfortable for you, so I'll move so we're both happy" request. Am I doing fps wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment