Monday 13 May 2013

Why indeed

FAT PEOPLE STORIES - FATTIES WE FUCKED EDITION



>>went to a club friend just got dumped
>>trying to help him forget.
>>meet two qt3.14s start talking we got a bite...
tell them we should go some were quite plus my friend is pretty gone...
>>two class 9 world destroyers appear
>>don't want to look like a Dick bag and scare the two 8/10s
>>the fatties ask us for our names I say my name is anon and this is...friend says they call me the dirty c...
>>fattie asks why do they call you that
>>friend smiles and starts making out like crazy with the hambeast
>>ohgodwhy.gif
>>look over at 8/10s they immediately look uncomfortable....
>>grab my friend tell the fatties we gotta go
>> gravitational pull is making it a mission to leave...
>> Finally get released take friend home ask him why?
>>he said they looked like 10/10s...

No comments:

Post a Comment