Thursday 30 May 2013

Longest boring story ever

>In Whittier California visiting friend's girl cousin going to college there, staying in the dorms
>Hooked up in the past, dodging her this trip
>Last night of trip
>Sunday, not much going on, all her friends going to some cigar shop/bar that plays live music
>Getting drinks in there, dancing
>Fat girl keeps gravitating towards me (or pulling me in towards her field, not sure)
>Very good looking face, chubby belly, giant ass
>Not my style but perfectly proportionate for a fat girl to be top of her peers
>Keep ditching her, avoiding eye contact
>Cholos in Dodgers gear keep trying to talk to her, blowing them off
>I'm blowing her off
>They're mad dogging me
>Getting drunker and more upset that these fools are staring me down the whole time
>Don't feel like getting shanked
>Fuck it, fat girl comes and stands right in front of me
>Pretend I'm just now noticing her
>Talk
>Kind of dance
>Exchange numbers and dip out
>Head back to dorms
>Friend passes out on floor
>His cousin in bed with me, not interested in her, tell her I have to leave and get some air when she tries to make a move
>Text fatty, see if she wants to meet up (about 3 hours had passed)
>Pick her up, about 1am, I'm not familiar with the area, she doesn't have any ideas
>Head to top of a parking garage we were driving by
>Start making out in front seat of my truck
>Not really enough room to beat guts, hard enough with smaller girls anyways
>Take her hand and put it on muh dick, she understands my intentions
>After a few minutes feel obligated to return the favor since
>Keeps moving my hand away
>Finally tells me she can't, on her period
>Sweet! Then starts giving the most appreciative blow job I have ever experienced
>Take her home
>Awkward conversation whole way there about hoping I still talk to her when back home and telling me she comes out to Vegas a lot
>Okay bye, get back to the dorm, grab my bag off the floor
>Wake buddy up
>Drive home at 3am
>Texts me for a few weeks and gives up

No comments:

Post a Comment