Thursday 16 May 2013

I rejected a fatty outright: Online dating edition


>talking to some chick
>she seems nice
>arrange a date
>decide to go out to the movies
>a bit overweight but not too much
>rock up to her house
>she comes through the door
>no time to walk the dinosaur
>she's a fucking ham planet
>MANTHEHARPOONS.JPEG
>start driving and immediately try to think of an idea to get out of the situation
>pull over
>pretend to have some fake phonecall, say that my brother has broken his leg and I need to go home
>its obviously bullshit and she knows it, but fuck it
>drop her off
>immediately start burning rubber to GTFO out of there
>delete her number, block her on the dating site
>get a message from her telling me she knows it was bullshit and she doesn't want to see me anymore (like I wanted to see her)
>mfw when I didn't pay for the movie tickets in advance
>I haven't seen her since and give 0 fucks

No comments:

Post a Comment