Wednesday 15 May 2013

Drinking: Not even once


>at a party
>9/10 comes up to me
>"hey I was wondering if you're single"
>say yes
>she winks and walks away
>comes back a couple of minutes later
>"hey this is my friend she's single too. you should chat"
>look at thing standing behind her
>4 feet tall
>wide as a basketball
>makeup caked on so heavy she looks like a clown
>she tails me all night, always trying to flirt with me
>keeps telling me im really hot, etc
>toward end of night
>she manages to corner me
>tears in her eyes
>tells me she's going to tell everybody i raped her if i dont make out with her (wut?)
>too drunk to think of a way out of it
>make out with her
>i'm 6'5" so i had to pretty much bend to a 90 degree angle to reach her mouth
>her tongue is in there straight away
>immediately regret, try to pull away
>pretty much sldl her off the ground
>wraps her stubby little legs around me
>i decide to just shove her away
>she falls and bounces a little bit off the ground
>starts screaming like a bitch
>everybody turns on me
>tfw she pretty much raped me by blackmailing with rape
>tfw couldnt get the awful slimy taste of her tongue out of my mouth for days

No comments:

Post a Comment