Sunday 12 May 2013

And that's how I lost my virginity to an overweight girl.


>Random party
>Chubby chick all over me
>shut her down constantly due to shyness
>boner won't evens it up while she's topless straddling me ( clothes on )
>Keep turning her movements down
>"anon lets take a shower together, we getting sweaty"
>"no"
I'm self conscious ( fuck you )
>Putting tits in my face constantly, so I suck on them, big D's possibly Double nearing E's.
>Went to bed together and cuddled
>god damn that bitch was boiling hot
>woke up
>started fingering her, two fingers got in ( I don't know what the fuck I'm doing down there )
>Get my barely erect penis out
>Gets ontop without a condom
>all the weight on me and going fast
>cum in less than 2 minutes.




Editors note: Hang in there bud

No comments:

Post a Comment