Monday 13 May 2013

Sometimes you need a slump buster man. No one blames you. Don't let it happen again though.



FAT PEOPLE STORIES - FATTIES WE FUCKED EDITION

>dating a chubby guy who's great with his hands and loves going down on me
>finally get around to having sex
>his gut sticks out farther than his dick
>try to move stomach out of the way so i can even get at it
>dick VISIBLY RETRACTS
>I'm no Helen of Troy but that has never happened before
>guy is moaning up a storm, head thrown back, and i'm not even doing anything
>end up just bouncing on his leg and giving him a handy (more like a two finger-y)
>he cums forever and it's thick, like cottage cheese
>he says it was the best sex he ever had
>mfw






 >dryspell for a couple of weeks cuz have no time
>thinking about calling up fatty I know will give it up easy
>tfw ran into 7/10 fit dominican I used to fuck, and she made me take her back to my place cuz she was on a dryspell too
>tfw we were each others accidental booty calls

No comments:

Post a Comment