Wednesday 15 May 2013

Safe sex people,. jesus.


>Be 19
>Having a party at my place
>see chubby girl I had fucked in first year.
>She wants the D.mpeg
>Try to get myself so fucked that I can not respond to her advances.
>smoke an insane amount of weed and do some shots.
>this usually knocks me on my ass but this time it just makes me stupid and horny
>run up to my room and hide/give myself a peptalk
>she opens the door
>has a look of sexual anger on her face.
>my mind goes blank and she dives onto my schlong like some kind of animal.
>resistance is futile
>gives me the best deepthroat I have ever experienced.
>she wants to fuck
>says she is on the pill
>I had never gone in bare and thought it was a bad idea
>I have a theory that fat girls are always tighter because of the increased fat pushing on the walls of the vag.
>this is the best feeling of all life
>blow
>buy the morning after pill the next morning

No comments:

Post a Comment