Thursday 30 May 2013

Welp. Enjoy your aids.

>be at party
>pregamed with 5 redbull/vodka tonics, 32oz old english, spice (legal cannabinoids), 60mg adderall xr, 30mg xanax and a spliff in the car on the way over
>house party is some faggot that invited way too many people over seriously there are people spilling out everywhere and a line of cars in the woods leading up to the house
>whatever, everything is cool
>2/10 fat girl eying me the whole time
>dancing and shooting the shit with friends
>all of a sudden I need to sit down and I feel really fucking weird
>sit down on couch, what feels like hours passes
>face is numb and I can hardly feel anything, moving my body seems like it has a delay to it, things that move in front of me develop small trails
>remember to blink, that's why my eyes were hurting
>fat chick spots me, comes rushing over
>starts grinding on me
>I don't even know what plane I'm on and can't speak
>grinding turns into grinding in panties
>she takes off her top
>people nearby start clapping and shouting encouragement
>she takes my dick out of my shorts, pushes her panties to the side and starts riding it
>I literally cannot speak and can hardly feel anything
>tunnel vision is severe, people in the party are brown blurs
>she finished riding me, gets down and starts jacking me off
>I cum and am only aware that I came because I saw my dick shoot semen
>she zips my shorts back up and winks at me
>still can't speak or move
>spend the rest of the party like this, sitting on the couch aware of stuff happening around me but unable to move or speak
>don't know where fat girl or my friends went
>feel sick and lightheaded but don't actually throw up
>a couple of hours after the party has mostly ended realize I can get off the couch and start walking home
>sun rises while I'm walking home, realize I have no idea where I am
>call friend from a gas station's phone, he comes and gets me
>apparently I was actually talking last night, mostly bullshit, though I have no recollection of this

No comments:

Post a Comment