Monday 27 May 2013

Roast Rage

>Be four
>Be at day care
>Thought I saw my mom
>No, she looked like my mom, but was fatter
>Being four, I announced it to said fat woman
>"I thought you was my mom but I knew you wasn't cuz you're fat."
>Not malicious, just stating the obvious.
>Overweight daycare worker overheard and loses her shit
>She's fucking livid and when my mom gets there she makes it sound like she wants my mom to treat me like I kicked a fucking puppy
>My mom: "I don't think she meant to be mean..."
>Fat bitch daycare lady couldn't accept that, she was basically telling my mom how to punish me.

I got a talking to about it, but it was only a lesson in tact mostly. That fat daycare lady was kind of a bitch in general from what I remember. But after that incident she hated me specifically until my last day there. Because I called someone else fat. When I was 4

No comments:

Post a Comment