Monday 4 March 2013

This is why I hate fatists


>ham planet girl in my class
>sits a few rows infront of me
>i would say about 330-350lbs
>came late to class
>she sits in the middle of the class
>other kids literally had to move their desks, not just their chairs, so she could fit through
>kid who sits next to her (a dude who goes to my gym) moves his desk over a foot or two
>hamplanet sccreams at him saying "just because you're a thin strong man doesn't mean you can take advantage of a large independent woman like me!"
>gymbro says "i'm sorry i just thought you needed some space..."
>"FUCK YOU DUMB ANIMAL I DON'T NEED TO TAKE ANY SHIT FROM YOU"
>hamplanet uses all the power she had and concentrated it into one slap to the back of his head and then tries to walk away
>gymbro stands up obviously mad as fuck and trips her
>she falls with the force of a thousand suns onto a desk, breaking one of the legs of it and injuring a student
>everyone gets pushed back from the shockwave
>gymbro stands there motionless
>hamplanet tries to get up
>no one helps her
>begins to cry
it was so funny to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment