Friday 22 March 2013

i fucking hate when fat disgusting people try to touch me. they defile my fucking body


>Be at bar dancing with friends
>Some of my friends are fatties, in face I'm the /fit/ one of the group
>Buddy whos trying to get /fit/ been training him, he has his eye on this one fatty, shes got a nice face though, shes got a friend, also landwhale, but looks like shes been hit by the ugly shovel
>Like I bro I help him out, we dance our way over to them
>Few songs later, they're all into eachother, and the ugly landwhale starts feeling lonely
>Tries to dance with me
>Ignore her for a few songs
>Gets to her "Fav song", she grabs my arm and starts jumping around hysterically, im just trying to ignore this ugly smelly fat bitch who wants to gobble my cock like a deep fried ice cream sundae covered in bacon.
>She touches my ass
>I pull my arm back immediately, dont even look at her
>She falls forward, onto the dance floor, fucking full out face plant
>Shes lying on the floor, I'm not even acknowledging shes hurt
>>LikeIgiveashit.jpg
>Continue dancing on while he bursts out of the bar crying out of embarrassment
>Buddy and nice-faced landwhale continue to dry-hump, they didnt see a shit
>Later that night they ask me where ugly went
>"Who?"

No comments:

Post a Comment