Sunday 24 March 2013

The Biggest Loser: Another Clerk-Bro


I see these fat landwhales come into my store on a day to day basis. Allmyrage when they come through my till and go on about fitness. I dont normally check on till because I unload the trucks and do BDR, but every now and then I gotta go up front and greet these sad sacks of shit.

We have this one cashier who works for us, shes atleast 60lbs over weight. She invented this fucking contest like the show "Biggest Loser" where whoever in the store loses the most weight, wins a pot of money.
She acts like a no-it-all on fitness because she was skinny when she was in highschool/college. She coaches the other cashiers on how to get fit, yet shes fat herself, and acts like she knows everything about fitness but shes just quoting shit she read in cosmo or something

I tried to explain to her that this contest is rigged for the fattest person to win, and any of the /fit/ or skinny people there would stand no chance. She goes on about how you can be skinny or overweight, working the same amount will yeild the same amount of lbs lost. I try to defend those who are trying to gain weight through muscle and strength training. I just wanted to smack the bitch and tell her that this one dude who works with us whos 450lbs, if he went to the sauna every day for a week, hed drop 50lbs of water weight, your contest is invalid, you should base it on a Body-Mass-Index. She doesnt understand. Allmyrage again when this self-titled former fitness trainer doesnt know what a BMI is and thinks a fat person and fit person will lose the same amount of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment