Wednesday 27 March 2013

The 6th Sense


>Pull into grocery store parking lot, park next to a Subaru with Uni or Vermont and Grateful Dead Stickers
>Fatty in the passenger seat on the phone with the window down, think nothing of it
>Finish shopping, go back out, fatty still on the phone
>Open rear side door to put in groceries
>A powerbar falls out
>"Hey can I have that?"
>Did I just hear a voice, what the -
>turn around, fat person is leaning out the window
>"Can I have that?"
>The fatty actually just asked me if she could just have one of my power bars
>Me: "Uh -"
>Her: "Oh it's one of those protein bars. Those are bad for you, you know."
>me: "sure..."
>Hop in the car and peel out of the parking lot."

>Fatty talking on phone
>Still instantly recognizes the sound of a food wrapper falling through the air
>Makes it out the window by the time it hits the ground

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. What the fucking fuck is wrong with people.

We need a new plague that specifically targets the obese.

No comments:

Post a Comment