Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sports for fat people


>Be at college
>Bump into -2/10 fat girl acquaintance at canteen
>Say hi
>She insists on making what should be a brief encounter into an hour conversation.
>She keeps talking about weight loss
>Asks how I've managed to lose weight.
>Wants to go to the gym but too ashamed to because "people will stare at her"
>implying they already don't
>Tell her to just go and that no-one gives a shit.
>She starts complaining that if she goes she won't know how to use any of the equipment if she doesn't have anyone to go with.
>Don't won't to get her hopes up with personal training sessions, nor do I really wanna spend much time with her so tell her to just talk to the PTs.
>"I can't afford a PT"
>Gym provides them for free.
>"I wish there was a team sport for just fat people"
>Sport. Fat People. Pick one (except sumo wrestling)
>She decides not to go the gym.
>"I guess I'll just save up and get another gastric bypass operation"
>mfw it turned out she wasn't being sarcastic

No comments:

Post a Comment