Sunday 3 February 2013

Online dating strikes again


>meet guy online
>seems nice, haven't dated in a while
>we decide to meet up after a weeks of texts back and forth.
>I expect to see a tall guy in decent shape
>Look around and see this tall guy with a decent gut
>WTF?
>confused because he said he wasen't a foodie (whatever that meant)
>obviously you are
>date ends
>boring horrible date
>go home
>call up fit ex and beg him to fuck me
>He does
>more ripped and hotter than before
>tells me to keep in touch
>we are talking again now
>He grew up, he is actual BF material again (was an alcoholic)
>I felt better

Seriously how the fuck are you going to post pictures of yourself from 7 years ago and then expect me to be super interested once we meet and you look super 30. You let yourself go not me. Homosex men deal with the same issues hetersex do. We are the world, We are the children

No comments:

Post a Comment