Saturday 23 February 2013

Ah, youth


>Be around 12-13
>brother has fatass friend over, around 14-15 years old, weighs a good 110-120 kilogram
>Was always kinda annoying
>Decide to annoy her
>grab a cat toy, just a small plastic rod with a piece of string/rope attached. Used to be a small fish on there but thats gone
>Tie a single twix bar to the rope and sneak behind the big chair she's sitting in
> Suddenly there is unresistable choclate delight in front of her face
>she looks puzzeld as of where this snack came from and with a might and speed unimaginable for the normal person she stood up and ran for the treat
>I ran for my life fearing I would be crushed under her enormous weight
>I ran around the house and as our house has two staircases, meaning you can run around in circles
>I ran around for a good 10-15 minutes while she was chasing me, apparently fatties do have stamina if it involves food
>In the end she caught me while I wasn't paying attention and she sat down on me, lucky to be alive
>the sheer force caused my entire lower abdomen to compact, got rock ahrd abs ever since

No comments:

Post a Comment