Thursday 7 February 2013

Mickey Dees strikes again


Mcfag here, I'll cut these down a little

>Cafe again, staring out window because bored
>small blue VW drives into handicapped park
>scraping bitumen as it parks
>I brace myself for horror
>It appears the car is full of a large floral orb
>Oh its just a 250kg woman/man, i dont know they all wear mumu's now
>Tries to get out of car about 5 times as i look on in horror
>see's me and starts waving for assistance
>I go out against my better judgement and assist her
>needed to go back inside to get someone else to help unwedge this beast from its entrapment
>free the orb and it immediately makes a b line to the front door.
>expected us to shut her car door.
>I walk inside and purposefully serve her
>$40 worth of food for herself (and a diet coke)
>waddles back to car, forces girth into car again.
>seen shoving big mac into face as driving away, scraping off drive through arrows as she goes.

I hope she lives alone so she has to actually make the effort to get out instead of getting people with better things (like not give a fuck) to do to help

No comments:

Post a Comment