Thursday 15 August 2013

Walmart Scooters: I hate the fact that my store doesn't charge to use the scooters.

>Working at WalMart, surprisingly slow day.
>Old man approaches my register, kindly asks if there are any electric scooters.
>Sigh because I know the lardbeasts or douche teenagers are probably using them.
>Old man starts having a bit of trouble standing even with a cane.
>Co-worker brings a chair for him to sit in, I go look for a electric scooter at both entrances of the store.
>While looking for a scooter a fat black slab of fat approaches me, also asks for a scooter.
>Tell her that I'm already looking for a scooter for an old man who has trouble standing on his own.
>Surprisingly understands and sits down on a bench.
>Continue to look for a scooter and finally find one.
>It's dead. Barely moves. So I plug it in an outlet to charge.
>Sit in the scooter or else someone will try to take it.
>Fat, grotesque man in scooter approaches me while at the same time asking if the scooter is being used.
>Explain to him the situation.
>He starts getting upset. Demands the scooter for his fat wife.
>He opens his gaping hole, "Do I have to have a certain health problem to be first priority?! I've been looking for another scooter for almost half an hour!"
>Refuse to give him the scooter one last time.
>soundofangrywhales.mp3
>Rides off and gives the old man a dirty look.
>After a few minutes I give the old man the scooter. Apologizing for taking so long.
>He thanks me for being so determined to get him a scooter.
>Supervisor tells me that the fatass complained but they don't give a shit because I made the right chioce.

1 comment:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Electric Scooter

    ReplyDelete