Saturday 17 August 2013

Fat people get hot in cold weather

>Sister comes to visit me in Asia
>I'm already pretty thin, but since I've moved here I've gone from 185 to 165 while working out 6 days a week
>She's about 200 pounds now. 5'6.
>"What do you want to eat?"
>Oh, just something sweet
>always eating candy and baked goods, haven't eaten anything with sugar in it for months
>always bitching about how she's too tired and out of shape, completely out of breath and sucking air after walking up steps
>she chills around my apartment in a tanktop. fat fucking arms, rolls, 2much cleavage
>Friends come over and are weirded out
>loud and obnoxious american
>making me embarrassed to be seen with in public
>it's freezing outside, go inside any store to warm up
>WE NEED TO GO IT IS _TOO HOT_ IN HERE I'M BURNING UP
>mfw I'm always freezing, I don't have blubber to keep me warm

No comments:

Post a Comment