Monday 5 August 2013

RIP One of the greatest posts on the interfatweb

http://lessismorph.blogspot.ca/2013/07/tired-of-hate.html?m=1


RIP.

Some of the comments prior to its deletion:


Anonymous June 9, 2009 8:58 PM 

hello I am over 600lbs and know all to well what your talking about. I only crap at home and have to take a shower to rinse off. I use a auto car wheel brush with liquid body soap and a hand shower sprayer with turbo spray and this combo works great for me. takes time but I can't just let it ride. ewwwwwwww 

Anonymous June 13, 2009 9:19 PM 
I have a friend in this situation and I have a very hard time talking to her about it. However the odor issue from her not whiping her "fore" appropriately has really caused her living conditions to be sad, and she also has a roommate living with her that is having to living in the odor as well. I'm wondering if there's anything I can recommend to help with the odor issues while she works to getting herself into better shape where she can more easily handle the cleaning and hygiene issues herself. And info would be much appreciated. 

Morph June 14, 2009 4:46 PM 
I'd suggest the website amplestuff.com. They have a nice selection of hygiene products for us big people. 

Anonymous June 17, 2009 6:56 AM 
It's kind of like being a T-Rex - it's awful! 

Morph June 22, 2009 7:44 AM 
That made both my husband and I laugh SO hard. Now my new thing is to make a T-Rex noise when I need his help. LOL! 

Anonymous August 21, 2009 3:16 PM 
GO ONLINE AND SEARCH FOR AN ITEM CALLED BOTTOM BUDDY."

No comments:

Post a Comment