Wednesday 14 August 2013

Fat People At The Hospital

>at the hospital for check up after having appendix removed
>my mistake when I decide to take the elevator
>On the first floor, step into the the elevator and push the third floor tab
>Elevator goes up one floor, stops.
>the metal doors rumble open to reveal and 300 pound beast with a broken leg. Appears to be female, but I could not confirm.
>It's riding on one of those broken leg devices that looks like a razor scooter.
>scooter is clearly buckling under the immense weight, creaking with every inch she moves.
> beast scoots into the elevator, ignoring me. It must have eaten already.
> metal doors close, the elevator, straining under its new weight gain pushes on to the third floor.
>decide, foolishly, to be a gentlemen
> let the beast exit first.
>as it moves forward on its rickity scooter, the front wheel gets caught in the crevasse where the doors close.
> momentum was too much to stop in time
>it begins to fall over
> nothing I could do
>The beast falls to the ground, starts howling as loud as it can, A clear distress call.
>I'm trapped inside the elevator, trying everything I can to pick it up. mfw It's too heavy
>Valhalla here i come!
>everyone is staring
> try to calm the beast, but to no avail. its wails echo through the hospital corridors
>am trapped. There is no way out.
>elevator is starting to panic as well, the doors try to close on her several times, but open once the feel the obstruction.
> no one is doing anything to help me. Ive been left me behind.
>with no other option, I push the security button in the Elevator.
>Beast screams are getting louder by the minute.
>takes ten minutes for a couple of the scrawniest men to appear, but at this point, i am desperate, any help is wanted.
>proceed to roll the behemoth out of the elevator
>Terra nova!
>Help the beast back up on its scooter
>Seat breaks
>fuck this shit
>leave the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment