Wednesday 30 January 2013

What decade is it?


>Freshman at Uni
>Three guys at the next dorm are the moons of Jupiter
>The fourth is a skinnyfag (does nothing but cardio every day)
>The three fat guys are all mean, especially to the skinny guy, calling him Karen Carpenter, Mary Kate Olsen and such
> Skinny guy comes up to me one day
>"H-hey anon, c-can you help me get muscles?"
>With hard work and dedication I can say that he's making it already
>We become best friends
>His roommates go all tall poppy again and start saying that the two of us are faggots
>He grabs my hand, says "At least I'm getting some, you fat fucks." and we walk out on our way to the gym

Oh God I love this kid, definitely gonna be my roommate next year. Shame he's stuck with those cunts for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment