Wednesday 16 January 2013

Toyota Hilux


>Driving around at the age of 17
>Feeling good as fuck, arrogance leads me to break the speed limit
>Hit a corner without slowing down and over correct my car
>End up rolling the car
>2 or 3 rolls later, The car stops and I’m upside down nearly crushed to death
>Can barely move my legs, managed to get them out of position
>Elbow out the window
>Start trying to crawl through window, fucking caught in the seatbelt
>I can’t think properly because I’m in shock, keep trying to pull myself free
>A couple of cars pull over, couple of people get out
>Nice old man try’s to get me out, no use, I’m in tears at this point
>One car of landwhales pulls over
>One 400lb woman rolls her window down and tells me to “move you weak little bitch”
>Her family of landwhales starts laughing
>Old man gives me a knife to cut my seatbelt, I pull myself out enraged, somehow uninjured from the crash aside from the bumps, cuts and bruises
>I yell at them “I’d like to see you walk out of a parked car faster then I crawled out of a wreck you fat cunt”
>They stop laughing, fat woman appauled
>I then faint and wake up on the side of the road with a paramedic and the nice old man
>Fat people gone
>my car when

No comments:

Post a Comment