Wednesday 16 January 2013

High five


>be senior in high school
>school pep rally
>around valentines day
>doing some dating game bullshit
>get called up to be 1 of 3 guys
>whatthefuckdoido.jpg
>get some question like if you were a chocolate bar. what kind would you be?"
>first guy holds mic for like a minute flays "twix"
>second guy grabs it, says "butterfingers" real quick and hands it to me
>oh god they look retarded and i'm about to
>what the fuck do i do
>"I...I'd be a hershey's bar, because I just love kisses"
>everybody starts laughing
>pass mic back
>another day is won
>round 2
>whatthefuckwe'restillgoing.png?
>"what kind of event would you be most likely to win an award for?"
>first kid "football"
>second kid "basketball"
>be 300 pounds and don't play sports
>why the fuck am i up here
>get mic
>"eating"
>crowd starts laughing
>not sure how to feel about this
>whatever
>she picks me
>has to kiss me in front of school >my face when she does
And that's how my first kiss went

No comments:

Post a Comment