Wednesday 16 January 2013

Rocket Surgeon


>How can you drink that protein powder? It’s so artificial.
>Hey if I do curls with 15lb dumbbells will I look like you? Why not?
>You eat too many eggs, you’ll get blood poisoning.
>I don’t want to get bulky like those olympic girls.
>But… that kind of food tastes horrible.
>I don’t have time to workout.
>Just drink (alcohol) SOMETIMES, it won’t kill you. You are so uptight.
>Eating like that all the time is bad for you, you should eat some junk food every day to “keep your metabolism guessing”
>Glutamine/Creatine/Whey/[insert supplement here] is a steroid instead you should [insert broscience]
>you shouldn’t eat that much protein

after checking the nutrition of something my mother bought for me
>what it’s not good enough for you?

>friend cooks me dinner of pasta in really fatty looking butter cheese sauce shit i really want no part of.
>complains when i wont eat it.

Holy fuck people are retarded when it comes to basic nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment