Sunday 20 January 2013

Ah, highschool.


>first year of high school
>best friends with a girl
>heard around that her house was pretty bad
>thought nothing of it
>but as the months went on I noticed she started to get fatter
>she reaches landwhale mode
> whenever she walks into class it stinks of shit and her hair is like caked with piss or something
>remain loyal and disregard rumors
>she invites me to her house
>other friend tries to convince me not to go
>her house is apparently fucking awful
>go anyway
>my mum drives me, have to talk her into letting me out of the car when she sees the house
>fucking 3 roomed shack
>about 100 degrees inside, stank full on of shit and disease
>pet ducks running around, apparently "they dont mind that it isnt toilet trained"
>7 people in tiny, shit on the walls, fucking feral guinea pigs and ducks running around
>pretend to be sick so I get to go home

Since then I avoid being friends with fat people all together and talking to them to an extreme, so that's like the last FPS I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment