Tuesday 29 January 2013

My wife


my wife has like 5 friends that would be considered good regular freinds

here is a run down of the 5

>bff overweight fat roll tits, drinks, has lupus, binge diets, and takes diet supplements, never ever sustained a weight loss, seen her in pajamas once and had to take photos and videos, her ass looks like someone sucked the air out of a plastic bag of wet clothes
>fat drunk mexican broad with 2 kids, total slut
>fat asian drunk, drinks and drives like it's going out of style, crash diets and shit
>simple drunk white trash, probably molested which is why she is always drinking
>skinny chick with a husband and fake tits, husband and her do stuff outside and are active

4 out of the 5 friends she has will call me an "asshole" if I really bring up the weight issue..

4 out of 5 friends are forever lonely hamplanets

if my wife makes it out of this rut, she can do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment