Saturday 30 August 2014

Never had any problem with other ladies.

>weeks later, fatty smaller friend comes in.
>needs a check up for std's.
>she's bragging about getting fucked by multiple guys.
>I do the usual use protection speech.
>she laughs and says she doesn't like it.
>she takes off her pants and I offer her a towel, she declines and says she doesn't need it.
>hops in the chairs, it's a tight fit but she squeezes in.
>legs wide open and I can smell her from my desk.
>I ask if she's been active lately, she giggles and says she had sex last night and today.
>I nearly vomit, she's giggles and does the "te he" smile.
>I lube up my glove slide into her meat hole, 2 fingers in and it feels like a cave in there.
>this bitch is loose as fuck.
>she moves slightly every time I move my hand, and says Jess was right your fingers are good and laughs again.
>I'm on the edges of vomiting and exploding in rage,
>finish exam and tell her all seems ok, but I will run tests and see her again in a few weeks.
Why are fatties so wierd and gross?

No comments:

Post a Comment