Friday 29 August 2014

Got another one about her if you want it?

>be gynaecologist, seen some shit in my days.
>head in one morning and see my first hamplanet.
>invite her in go the ought the usual bullshit questions.
>tell her to climb onto the chair.
>she struggles to get into a chair because it's to small.
>after a while I just lay her on the bed in the next room.
>spread her legs and get started.
>have a quick look and I can barley see her pussy between her thighs.
>lube up my whole glove and slide between the fat.
>find her hole and slide my finger in to have a feel.
>fatty starts moaning.
>scares me and I pull out, she apologises and tells me that's it felt good.
>I'm horrified, but have to continue.
>do the rest of the exam and hold in my vomit,
>I tell her she needs a follow up in a few weeks, as she speaks to the receptionist to book her next appointment she gives her number and tells the receptionist to give it to me,
>I see her fat friend look at me from the waiting room and they giggle on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment