Monday 14 April 2014

pop disks in back


> crippling sciatic pain
> on crutches
> alone so have to go out and buy food
> hobbling on crutches down aisle in intense pain
> almost everyone helps me or gives way
> fat woman takes up entire aisle
> gives me the look telling me she isn't going to move because that would waste precious calories
> have to walk sideways to get by her
> she leans into me when I am even with her causing massive pain
> old woman coming in other direction sees me gritting my teeth in pain
> she takes her cart to one side to get by fatty
> fatty shifts like a quarter inch
> old lady hesitates then slams cart into fatty's knee
> hear fatty scream
> old lady gets by fatty and turns and gives me a nod
> true story- fat people all resented that someone might expect them to yield the way, they all think they should be treated like they are handicapped

No comments:

Post a Comment