Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cheat days are best days

>be me at a McDonald's on that cheat day getting me a deserved portebella mushroom burger
>hear Cybertron talking to Jupiter about weight loss
"I want to loose weight so that's the reason I am eating salad!"
>look over at them
>Cybertron has a twelve piece chicken nugget cut up in her salad with a pound of ranch and the tomato are on a napkin because I don't think she liked them
"but for some reason I never loose anything! I walk up and down the step at work and home and only watch TV for 3 Hr a day!
>stare for 5 second, about to loose my lunch I turn
>hear Jupiter say something like that guy over there was staring at you and looked disgusted
>Cybertron begins loud so I can hear
>"lol he wouldn't understand he is a Man in an athletic body when hasn't he had to work for anything"
>almost choke on my bite of burger
>look at Cybertron
"the reason you can't loose weight is because Ur a lazy fuck and eating a salad with 12 chicken nuggets in it isn't considered dieting it's called complete retardation"
>Cybertron is in Self Destruct mode and about to pop off when the 5 Yr old kid behind me who got his attention pulled to our conversation said
"why is that lady so fat!"
>to which Cybertron and Jupiter left immediately leaving behind their "healthy" salad and coke

No comments:

Post a Comment