Wednesday 9 April 2014

Not really a fat person story, more of just an America in general story.

>Recently go to Amurika on holiday
>First food place I go to I order something, ask for no fries.
>The waiter was clearly confused, and said sorry?
>I repeat no fries thanks.
>The waiter says the fries come with the meal.
>I still insist that I don't want fries.
>He tells me he could bring another side with the meal, I tell him no thanks.
>eventually he just leaves and brings back my meal
>"I included fries with it anyway"
>And I did not eat those fires.

>Second restaurant I went to, the same thing was happening. So I just eventually accepted the fries that came with it.
>Meet up with some friends of family.
>This 12 year old kid thinks cheerios are healthy because its cereal (as opposed to french toast and shit thats similar)
>Same kid thought that fries that arent in the long shape you get from Mc'donalds, the potato wedge type fries is healthy as well.

>Went to a shopping place there you can buy 2 kilograms of chicken breast for $10, where as where Im from 1 kilogram on special is about $12. Yet there are still fat people everywhere?
>Go eating with friends of family, all of them eat till feeling sick. One eats to the point where he has a headache and other problems.

Sorry again not really a fat people story, but I guess its a bit of knowledge as to why theres so many fatties in murika. Seeing how they dont understand the concept of turning down free food, or not to eat until theyre sick. Also by the end of my 2 week stay I was so sick of the food there, everything was fucking greasy. Was missing normal food quite badly. And im sorry amurika, but thats just how my experience went.

No comments:

Post a Comment