Sunday 13 April 2014

I have this really fat classmate who is Vegetarian

>Claims she is the most healthiest person in our class
>Does not work out and mostly eats potato chips and muffins at school
>BTW she is REALLY really fat, 'arms are bigger than her head'-fat
>My friend and I are sharing a chicken sandwich (he forgot his lunch) in the auditorium and drinking tea we bought
>My friend is quite healthy, has a good body, works out but isn't a health nut, a 9/10 male species
> Anyway he adds a bit of sugar and some honey-mustard sauce to his sandwich (brought a small pinky sized package from the cafeteria)
>Fat girl sees all of it, how he adds sugar and honey-mustard sauce
>Gives him a weird over the top look than back to the sandwich and tea and back to him
>Says "Ok, not going to say about the meat this time but srsly, you're going to kill yourself with that much sugar and sauce one day"
>My friend sighs really loud and says 'yeah ok thanks'
>She gets frustrated and says "can't take criticism much?'
>He says annoyed "What if I would comment on what you eat like those chocolate muffins and say you're unhealthy and fat but delusional about it, goddamnit?"
>She gets angry and looks hurt and says something I can't really hear and turns around
> "Fat bitch eat this" my friend says and throws the empty sugar and sauce package at her
>She doesn't say anything nor turns back to her
>I just sit there uncomfortable but proud too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment