Thursday 19 September 2013

>vacation to Turks and Caicos
>Drinks inclusive
>good inclusive
>Oh god yes
>drunk with my brother
>go to Irish pub
>serving up carbombs
>fatty hollering at me
>hey there boyo come over here and drink with us
>fuck it
>bro comes up to me pissed
>where's my drink faggot?
>oh shit sorry i took a shot with these people
>angelic music
>girl my little bros age with huge tits
>anon...im gonna get in there
>i say good luck shes guarded by her tubby sis and bulkan step bro
>he sweet talks the bulkan
>asks me to wing him
>seduct the fatty
>y'know i aint like other girls...
>of course not
>y'all have to work to get this
>shakes what i can only assume are two roasted pigs she shoved into the back side of her pants
>we go swimming
>take off my shirt
>barely out of DYEL
>barely visable abs
>ok y'all worked enough
>drags me inside her bedroom
>starts blowing me
>oh god it feels like finger nails on my dick
>she smiles up at me
>crooked as fuark teeth
>bend her over her bed
>she finishes
>my lord i aint never done felt that there before
>ok
>asscheek fuck time
>blow my loadon her lower back
>she passes out
>i go back downstairs
>catch my little bro getting a handy in the elevator
>mission accomplished all aircraft report

No comments:

Post a Comment