Monday 23 September 2013

everytime I banged a fatty I was drunk as hell
>be drunk fuck this 5/10 fatty atleast she had a good face
>not be self conscious
>not give a fuck about pleasing her or what she might think if I bust too early etc
>realize this is the real reason I probably fucked a fatty
>also pretty drunk though
next morning I swear to myself I wont let it happen again no matter how drunk I get
but then next time I saw that same fat chick
>be drunk as hell laying on friends couch
>she starts giving me a back massage
>dem fat fingers feel heavenly
>proceed to fuck her face
>cum all over her make sure not to spill any on my friends carpet
next day promise myself I wont do it again no matter how drunk I get.
haven't seen her since so I guess it worked (technically)

No comments:

Post a Comment