Thursday 26 September 2013

Btw I'm a grill

>local coffee shop hires me and one other girl
>other girl is very tall ambulocetus
>everyone else in shop is small and wiry due to caffeine stunting growth
>training
>boss identifies everything in breakfast case
>"unnngh that looks goooooood ohhhh maaaan"
>fatty making orgasm noises after each pasty is described
>we have to gradually try each drink as we make them
>fatty continually says "I don't think I can drink all that"
>drinks it all
>my IBS is acting up so I sip each of mine and then see who wants the rest
>fatty every time
>boss showing us how to make breakfast bagels and sandwiches
>fatty consumes both hers and mine, complete with huge amounts of cream cheese
>more orgasm noises when we go through the bagel flavors and toppings
>sorting truckload of syrup
>more orgasm noises

but here's the kicker:

>makes fun of fat people that come into shop
>plays "fat or pregnant"
>judges others for getting whipped cream on drinks while practically inhaling the stuff herself when we practice doing it
>brings up her gastric bypass she got in 2005 each chance she gets

>tfw nobody can stand her and her northern accent or how she gets in the way behind the small crowded counter
>tfw I'm the one that gets laid off because my IBS is acting up the first couple weeks and I keep having to leave the counter and kitchen for long stretches of time

No comments:

Post a Comment