Monday 30 September 2013

A birthday to emewmber

>Out partying for mates birthday
>Getting shitfaced, pub crawl, "no 2 drinks the same" rule, 2 drinks per pub rule. Shots every now and then
> Fuckin rat shit at end of the night, don't wanna go home without some action
> Chubby bitch shows some interest, being super beta trying to carry me/help me etc. Keeps alluding that she wants me to crash at her joint for the night, presumably to rape
>End up going home with her
> Get to her house, she lives alone, awesome, easy to bail in the morning
> Fall on the bed full clothed, ready to pass out
> Bed makes crinkly noise, like fuckin cellophane
>she cannon balls me, starts fuckin gorgin at my face with her big mouth, cheeks slobbery against my face
>Still remember the feels, like vietnam, shell shocked.
>Decide fuck it, might as well fuck it, no one has to know
>Start fucking her, wasn't so bad, she was chubby but nice face, nice eyes, big tits, kinda like typical heavy metal fan chick
> She stops and reaches under her bed and pulls out these fuckin black beads
>Wants to put em up my ass
>Whatever gets you off, drunk as fuck, go to town chubcitybitch
>Beads up my ass and she starts jerkin my dick telling me to cum on her
> Feels awesome
>Bout to blow my shit
>"Im gonna cum"
>Bitch REEFS beads out of my ass
>Shit billows out like fucking smog from a cargo ship
>Shit and cum everywhere
>She does like chubby giggle, smearing cum all over her tits, doesnt give a fuck about the shit
>Freaking the fuck out, put all my clothes on
>Shit running down my leg as I pull pants over the top and do my belt up
> She's loving the shit and cum fuckin snowball mudfest on her bed
>I dont say a word, bout to fuckin leave
>Realise the bed is covered in plastic
>Sheplannedthis.jpg
>Get the fuck out of there
>Had to tell my friends
>Never saw her again
>Never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment