Saturday 28 September 2013

>Dumped by my 7/10 gf.
>Month passes.
>Had mild success with craigslist whores in the past.
(ALL craigswhores are damaged goods in some way, don't forget that.)
>Find a hairdresser/burlesque dancer.
>Perfect mix of lack of ambition in life and lack of inhibition required for casual sex.
>search her email, find her pictures
>she's 5'10" and at least 210
>hesitate for a moment
>"ohemgee #yolo"
>Take her for subpar sushi
>Go to my house, put on an episode of Arrested Development.
>Giving fewer fucks as I find she has the personality of a dry sponge.
>Take my finger and use it to direct one of her chins to face me.
>Make out.
>First observation: she won't move.
>Doing some light petting, I can tell she's into it.
>But still petrified.
>Take her to the bedroom, strip both us down, she plants herself on her back.
>Says she doesn't give good blowjobs.
>I go blank.
>She's clean and has nice skin, so I decide to eat her out, maybe it'll help her loosen up.
>Nothing special.
>I mount.
>She's not particularly tight (I'm average)
>She's enjoying it.
>I get off once.
>Talk for a while, I get even more bored by stories of hair customers so I shut her up by fucking her again.>Get off twice (I'm a little surprised.)
>Still lies like a dead carp the entire time.
>I make up something about picking up my friend at 12:30a and kick her out.
>Take a shower.
>Call up my ex and convince her to let me come over.
>We fuck like animals until 4a, my manwhore shame is negated by pushing the soulless experience out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment